To Build My Own welcomes guest posts!
I love connecting with other creative people and finding ways we can lift each other.
Bloggers are welcome to contribute! And even if you don’t blog and you have a project you want to share, just contact me and let me know about it. I’ll fit you into the schedule to show off your idea!
Here’s what I’m looking for:
The foundational attitude that inspired this site is that of, “Why buy it when I can build my own?” You need to have that attitude.
- Build Your Own Business
- Tiny Houses
- Off-Grid Living
- Upcycling and Repurposing
- Furniture Refinishing, Painting, or Reupholstering
- Practical Crafts
- Home and Garden Tips
- Thrift Tips
- Any other ideas you have that fit the attitude.
- Thorough tutorials.
- Informational articles.
- Other ideas are welcome.
- Original material. I will check.
- Your own pictures, or pictures that are guaranteed to be free to use without restriction.
- Pictures must be quality, clear pictures.
- No vulgarity in the copy.
- No revealing clothing in the pictures or videos (my blog, my standards).
- You should be willing to share you posts and participate in the comments.
- You will be allowed up to 2 links per post, and posts should be at least 600 words (some exceptions allowed for great content that isn’t that lengthy). Links that go to sites that aren’t spammy and are directly relevant to tobuildmyown.com may be followed links. Links that go to sites that are only slightly relevant or only relevant to a point in the article will be nofollow links. No links to spammy sites or inappropriate sites allowed.
- Regular contributors may have a bio.
- If you have a blog or online store, you choose have a link to it in your bio.
- Tobuildmyown.com reserves the right to edit submissions while staying true to the intent and meaning.
- Tobuildmyown.com may add advertising in and around the article.
Contact me below and let me know about your project. If you have a blog and/or social media account, please include it.